LTE Connectivity T&Cs 042921
1. Service Credit
Service Credits require a new, 2-year LTE Service Agreement from our partner company MACH Networks. Early Termination Fees apply, see agreement for details. Service Credits will be applied to your monthly invoice after your first 3 months of service. Service Credits are paid out as follows:
- If the MSRP of the LTE device is <=$500, you will receive a $75 Service Credit.
- If the MSRP of the LTE device is >$500, you will receive a $100 Service Credit.
AReS solutions are not eligible for service credits.
2. Free Shipping
LTEconnectivity.com does not charge shipping fees. Our typical processing period is 3-days and our standard shipping is 2-days so your LTE device should arrive within 5 working days from when we process the order. Expedited shipping available for additional fee.
3. Free Technical Support
With the purchase of a Router and a LTE data plan from MACH Networks, you will receive Free Technical Support for the duration of your Remote Management license. For example, if your purchase a Cradlepoint router with a 3-year Netcloud License you will receive 3-years of free technical support from MACH Networks. Our Technical Support team can be reached at (866) 972-7677, ext 4.
4. Free Activation
With the purchase of an LTE data plan for MACH Networks, we will provide a SIM card and activate your LTE device on the best available network for each location at no additional cost to you.
5. Free Configuration
With the purchase of a router and an LTE data plan, we will configure, activate and test your device to ensure it is working properly on the best available network prior to shipping.
6. Credit Card Processing
We accept PayPal, Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
7. Warranty Policy
All hardware products sold by LTEconnectivity.com as a component of MACH Networks solutions will be covered by the initial Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty. The customer shall be responsible for shipping equipment to MACH Networks for warranty inspection. Please see the Manufacturer’s website for additional warranty details.
LTE Connectivity MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. MACH NETWORKS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
To obtain warranty service, the purchaser must first call MACH Networks Technical Support team at (866) 972-7677, option 4 to receive a Return Materials Authorization (“RMA”) number, then return the Product to MACH Networks for repair or replacement as required. If the replaced device is not returned within 14-days the customer will be charged the full MSRP of the replacement product.
THE REMEDIES PROVIDED HEREIN ARE PURCHASER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES. IN NO EVENT SHALL MACH NETWORKS BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, ECONOMIC LOSS, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF THE PRODUCT, OR ANY OTHER WAY RELATED TO THE PRODUCT, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. IN NO EVENT SHALL MACH’S LIABILITY EXCEED THE PRICE PAID BY THE PURCHASER FOR THE PRODUCT. Some states or provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty shall be governed by the laws of the State of California and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of California.
8. Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Policy
1. Contact MACH Networks Technical Support team via phone at (866) 972-7677, ext 4, email at email@example.com, or open a new support case online at https://machnetworks.billcenter.net/
2. Provide the following information:
• Order Number or Phone Number associated with the device
• Detailed description of how the problem presents itself (symptoms, how often, etc)
• Description of what led to problem occurring, if known (firmware update, router moved to new location, etc)
• Results of the troubleshooting attempts (see Additional Information below)
• Photos if there is visible hardware damage
• Screenshots of the errors / incorrect behavior if it is visible in the UI
• Router model, including modem and carrier designations if any (i.e. IBR1100LPE-VZ)
• Router MAC (i.e. 0030441ab2cd)
• Router serial number (i.e. MM180123456789)
• Router NCOS or firmware version
• Modem IMEI
• Modem firmware version
• Shipping address where the replacement device would need to be sent to
• PO or purchase receipt if the router doesn't have any support entitlements
• Your personal contact information
3. The support team will review the provided information and will reach out to you to provide additional assistance.
4. If the product is deemed defective/failed, an RMA (Returned Material Authorization) will be issued for the defective device.
5. No devices may be returned without an authorized the RMA. All packaging/packing slips must reference RMA number.
6. If the product is deemed defective/failed and within the warranty period, a replacement RMA device will be shipped to the customer.
7. If the exact model of replacement device is not available, MACH reserves the right to send an equivalent model of their choosing.
8. Product may be returned for any reason within 30-days of the product being shipped by LTEconnectivity.com or MACH Networks. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee unless replaced with an equivalent or better product. Products held for more than 30-days may not be returned.