The Cradlepoint IBR600C router is part of a NetCloud IoT or SOHO Package, an all-inclusive networking service comprised of support, hardware, and software services.
• Business intelligence and remote cloud management
• Purpose-built hardware
• 24×7 enterprise support and limited lifetime warranty
• Secure Remote Management & Orchestration
• Dynamic Routing Protocols, Traffic Steering & QoS
• Zone-Based Firewall & VPN
• Troubleshooting & Diagnostics
• Insights, Alerts & Dashboard Analytics
• Extensibility (SDK, API, third-party integrations)
• Secure Overlay Perimeter Network
• Embedded Category 4 LTE modem
• Dual-SIM with Auto-Carrier Switching
• Dedicated and portable connectivity for a remote workforce
• Semi-ruggedized for industrial applications
• Extend the service with NetCloud SDK and API
• Dual-modem support with COR Extensibility Dock
• Passive GPS
Also included with Advanced Package
• In-Band & Out-of-Band Management
• Real-Time Troubleshooting Tools
• Cellular Health & Modem Data-Usage & Security Dashboards
• IoT Ecosystem Integration (Microsoft Azure IoT Central)
• Location Services
Available Manufacturers SKUs
Data plans are available from AT&T or Verizon starting at 1GB/month for $25.
With a data plan you become elidible for the current promotional $75-$100 service credit, free confirguration, activation, and technical support.
Public static IP addresses are also available.
Expect a call from an LTE Connectivity representative who will review the options best suited for your connectivity needs.
|WiFi Type||2x2 Mimo; 802.11 b/g/n|
|Management & Security|
|Temperature Range||-20° C to 60° C|
Standard OEM Screw-on antennas are included if applicable. Additional antenna choices are available if applicable:
- Stock: 10
- Model: IBR600C
- Weight: 1.80lb
- Dimensions: 7.06in x9.75in x2.25in