The BEC MX-210NP series Mini 4G/LTE X-Range Wi-Fi Router is an ultra-compact and high-performance platform featuring Gigabit Ethernet interfaces, long-range Wi-Fi connectivity, Active GPS and Power over Ethernet (PoE). The MX-210NP is a versatile, cost-effective platform supporting seamless integration into any network deployment.
- LTE Category 4
- LTE Bands: 2,4,12,17
- Automatic failover and failback for network resilience
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet Interfaces delivering wire-speed performance
- Active GPS for real-time tracking & location
- Long-Range 2×2 MIMO Wireless LAN
- HotSpot/Captive Portal/Wi-Fi Smart Control
- Enterprise Dynamic Routing (BGP and OSPF)
- Secured VPN Termination (IPSEC, GRE, OpenVPN, LT2P, PPTP)
- Outbound Load Balancing, VRRP, QoS, VLAN, and IPv6 support
- Meet and maintain PCI compliance requirements
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) for flexible installation and redundant power
- Proactive Alerts and Notifications for failure prevention *
- Device Analysis and Data Usage Management *
- Carrier Certification: AT&T, T-Mobile
Data plans are available from AT&T or Verizon starting at 1GB/month for $25.
With a data plan you become elidible for the current promotional $75-$100 service credit, free confirguration, activation, and technical support.
Public static IP addresses are also available.
Expect a call from an LTE Connectivity representative who will review the options best suited for your connectivity needs.
|Management & Security|
|Temperature Range||0° C to 40° C|
Standard OEM Screw-on antennas are included if applicable. Additional antenna choices are available if applicable:
- Stock: 10
- Model: MX-210
- Weight: 1.40lb
- Dimensions: 6.25in x9.50in x2.38in