- LTE-Advanced (LTE-A) Category 6, Verizon
- Carrier Aggregation Support (2CA)
- LTE Bands: 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,12,13,20,25,26,29,30 and 41 (TDD)
- 4G/LTE & Ethernet IP Broadband Connectivity
- Automatic failover and failback for network resilience
- Flexible deployment integrates into any network environment
- Supports IP Pass-Through, Managed Failover, and VRRP
- Embedded GPS for real-time tracking and location
- Out-of-Band (OOBM) Access and Management
- Compatible with major edge routers
- Proactive Alerts and Notifications for failure prevention *
- Device Analysis and Data Usage Management *
- Carrier Certification: Verizon
Data plans are available from AT&T or Verizon starting at 1GB/month for $25.
With a data plan you become elidible for the current promotional $75-$100 service credit, free confirguration, activation, and technical support.
Public static IP addresses are also available.
Expect a call from an LTE Connectivity representative who will review the options best suited for your connectivity needs.
|WiFi Type||No Wifi|
|LTE Type||LTE Adv|
|Management & Security|
|Temperature Range||-20° C to 60° C|
Standard OEM Screw-on antennas are included if applicable. Additional antenna choices are available if applicable:
- Stock: 94
- Model: MX200eR6
- Weight: 7.00lb
- Dimensions: 4.75in x9.50in x2.38in