Cradlepoint IBR200 Series router is part of a NetCloud IoT Package, an all-inclusive networking service comprised of support, hardware, and software services.
• Business intelligence and remote cloud management
• Purpose-built hardware
• 24×7 enterprise support and limited lifetime warranty
• Low-cost with industry-leading security features for value-driven IoT networking solution
• NetCloud Perimeter and advanced security for PCI-compliant networking of vulnerable IoT devices
• Embedded Category 1 modem for cost-effective connectivity
• Semi-ruggedized for wider deployment options
• Comprehensive 24x7 support included for business-critical applications
• Extensibility with GPIOs, Router SDK, and NetCloud API for custom solutions
• Secure Remote Management & Orchestration
• Dynamic Routing Protocols, Traffic Steering & QoS
• Zone-Based Firewall & VPN
• Troubleshooting & Diagnostics
• Insights, Alerts & Dashboard Analytics
• Extensibility (SDK, API, third-party integrations)
• Secure Overlay Perimeter Network
Also included with Advanced Package
• In-Band & Out-of-Band Management
• Real-Time Troubleshooting Tools
• Cellular Health & Modem Data-Usage Dashboards
• IoT Ecosystem Integration (Microsoft Azure IoT Central)
• Location Services
Data plans are available from AT&T or Verizon starting at 1GB/month for $25.
With a data plan you become elidible for the current promotional $75-$100 service credit, free confirguration, activation, and technical support.
Public static IP addresses are also available.
Expect a call from an LTE Connectivity representative who will review the options best suited for your connectivity needs.
|WiFi Type||1x1, 802.11 b/g/n|
|Management & Security|
|Temperature Range||-20 C to 60 C|
Standard OEM Screw-on antennas are included if applicable. Additional antenna choices are available if applicable:
- Stock: 10
- Model: IBR200
- Weight: 1.20lb
- Dimensions: 5.75in x8.75in x2.25in