For environments where reliable connectivity is paramount, the Skyus® 160 gateway delivers. With a small, rugged design and multi-carrier support, it keeps you connected almost anywhere for both primary and failover communications. With Cat 6 LTE speeds (up to 300 Mbps downloads and 50 Mbps uploads) and a built-in battery backup, the Skyus 160 can support your most critical workloads.
Use it for mobile applications like creating a vehicle hotspot, setting up a temporary job site, or working from home. It’s also ideal for fixed environments such as SD-WAN installations for retail locations or branch offices.
Versatility for any installation
- Easily connect to 4G LTE for fixed or mobile applications with USB, PoE, or DC
- Includes antennae, does not include license
- Built-in battery for instant failover and business continuity
- Secure, high-speed connections for remote branch offices, pop-up stores, working from home, and many other application.
Data plans are available from AT&T or Verizon starting at 1GB/month for $25.
With a data plan you become elidible for the current promotional $75-$100 service credit, free confirguration, activation, and technical support.
Public static IP addresses are also available.
Expect a call from an LTE Connectivity representative who will review the options best suited for your connectivity needs.
|Management & Security|
Standard OEM Screw-on antennas are included if applicable. Additional antenna choices are available if applicable:
- Stock: 57
- Model: Skyus 160
- Weight: 0.53lb
- Dimensions: 4.60in x3.85in x1.31in